Friday, January 9, 2009

How to tell whether or not you're a grown up...


Sad but true, I am officially a grown up. You wanna know how I know? I'm in L-O-V-E with a vacuum; the Dyson Animal to be exact. Sleek, shiny, super sexy, and can suck up a whole dog's worth of fur in a matter of seconds! Oh ya, Baby! That's how mama likes it!
Seriously though, this thing is SWEET! It's like the Mercedes Benz of vacuums! Granted the sticker price is a bit of shocker, but I think I could handle it if they had a payment plan, lol! At the very least I'm gonna have to factor the cost of one of these babies into the mortgage for my house if I ever get one! Check out the website and you'll see for yourself. Btw, if any one's interested, I'm up for going in half-sies. One of us takes it on the weekends, the other Monday through Thursday?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am your first follower!! Happy blogging. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you want some followers tag on to blog topics in the forums. I did a search in forums on the word blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the same way when I got my Dyson...didn't care a lick about vacuums until then! :)

    ReplyDelete